Cherry Pie, featured blog for March

Allow me to introduce you all to Cherry Pie, a blog written by a 27 year old who goes by the name of Cherry. Her blog was brought to life in 2009 and from that time has grown to the blog that it now is.

This blog is beautifully set up, with amazing photos incorporated into the posts and easy navigation. Written content is easy to read through and leaves a smile on your face whilst wanting to read more. I enjoy the variety of subjects covered such as baking (check out her Rocky road mini egg bites), life posts (If Twitter wasn't a thing) and blogging this is her blogging routine).



What do you most enjoy about blogging?
The thing I mostly enjoy about blogging is the interaction with other bloggers and the support/comments on posts. The whole blogging community is really supportive and I know when I'm feeling a bit rubbish about my blog there are lots of lovely people out there waiting to cheer me on as well as inspire me. I also really enjoy the photography side to it, although my patience is definitely tried when the weather isn't on my side and I can't get a good pic!

If you had the choice to move to a country to live in for the rest of your life, which country would it be?
America would probably be the country I'd choose, that or somewhere lovely and sunny with lovely beaches!

You're photos are amazing! What camera do you use?
I use a Canon 500D with some lenses that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas. I'm by no means a pro but I find it's just a case of trial and error, which can be a little frustrating at times but once you've got it, it's the best feeling, especially when someone then compliments your pics!

Have you got a life long ambition? If so, what is it?
I've not really thought about a lifelong ambition, I guess it would just be to be happy in a nice home with my boyfriend and continuing to enjoy what I do. I'd also like to get a few holidays under my belt!

Be sure to have check out her site and her social media:

5 comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her photos are amazing, they look really good! Thanks for introducing us to Cherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for introducing me to this blog - awesome images :) H x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos and I have a few of these L'Oreal polishes to try x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading about bloggers I haven't come across yet. I agree her pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete