Project 365

I've taken a big leap and have decided to take part in Project 365. I stumbled upon this on The Purple Pumpkin Blog and it really caught my attention. My photography skills have always been on a beginner level so I've been itching to improve. What better way to do so than by taking part in this! My Wordpress blog has been lacking and so with the new year I want to start posting on their once again. So from hence forth, Project 365 will be shared their. Don't forget to stop by it to see what shoots I've taken each day.


The first day of the new year was spent at Epping Forest. Whilst it might have been spent frolicking through muddy fields I enjoyed breathing in the New Year air and starting the year out in nature. Epping Forest is a usual place for us as it's where all the bikers meet during the summer time for banter, bacon roll and a coffee. A great start to 2016.

No comments