Jaunary's Blog of the Month


100 Things I love is written by Joana. A young lady whose blog features fashion, lifestyle and beauty with a writing style that is inviting. With good detail in each written text, reading a pleasure. She was nice enough to answer some questions to get a better insight to the reader behind this wonderful blog.

What is it about blogging that you enjoy?
Being generally non-creative, for a very long time I've struggled to find a fitting creative outlet - I'm happy that I found that in blogging. Other than that, I am fascinated by the number of incredible opportunities blogging has brought about, and I love how supportive the blogging community is as a whole.

Can you name one post that you enjoyed writing about? 
It's difficult to name only one, but the 8 Photos of Happiness post is definitely among my top favorites. I feel like it's a pretty good round-up of my major accomplishments so far and all the things I cherish. http://www.100thingsilove.com/2015/06/8-photos-of-happiness-tag.html

Apart from blogging what are some of your hobbies/interests? 
When I'm not blogging, I love being active - I go to the gym and I play volleyball, just to name a few activities. I am known for joining random sports when I need to break out of my routine, including kickboxing and pole fitness.

If you had to describe your blog with one word, what would it be and why?
I would describe it as: personal. When I started my blog, I did it for me; and today, I still write mainly for myself.


Go ahead and check her out on her social networks!

17 comments

  1. What a great way to share the blogger love! I love the idea of a blog of the month. I'm off to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a fantastic blogger and I like that she covers a variety of different genres. Great feature from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody is created, you just need to find your niche ;). Great pointers, :), xx. By Papatia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for introducing me to another blog to check out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great blogger doing it for all the right reasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last answer! It's important to stay true to yourself when blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely interview. I enjoyed reading her responses. Good to stay true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely idea to share some fellow blogger loving x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think a blog always needs to be for you, even if it becomes a job. As its the reason most of us started, to have a creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you showcase other bloggers - fab idea! Off to check out their social media pages now thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea to showcase other bloggers, I really like to read about why other people started blogging

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely little feature - great way to find new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful way to share bloggers with your followers. I will definitely check out her blog more! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll definitely check out her blog now. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a lovely and great interview. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good on you for supporting your fellow bloggers - this is what the community is all about! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely interview, I'll check out her blog as I'd like to see the 8 photos of happiness! xxx

    ReplyDelete