When Best Friends reunite in London

It finally happened! After 3 years two best friends were reunited. It meant a week of laughter, memories and sight seeing. Introducing her to British foods and teaching her the British terminology. 


There wasn't much to be done on the first day. She was travelling from America and it was a long flight with many pitstops. Once we picked her up and got her back home, she refreshed and we decided to head out for a meal and to show her the lights in Central London. Chaos ensured! Got caught in the rain with only one umbrella to share amongst three people. Not a great way to welcome back a friend but at least she got to see the lights.





4 comments

  1. That's so nice that you've managed to catch up with old friends. I need to do that more often! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this- you're making me miss my best friend- she's in Nashville and I'm in Western NY. I cannot wait to see her in a few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice you guys met up. I need to see some old friends again. Miss them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to London in decades but would love to go back. Looks the same as when I was there!

    ReplyDelete